Thursday, May 18, 2006

Awareness

My so-called break from my assignments is just about up. I'm back to stressing.

Haven't been blogging the past two days because I was feeling quite sick. Also E came back and asked to meet up. So I accompanied her and her friend PL on a shopping spree :) But only she did the shopping.

I think she's the only one I love shopping with.. no let me rephrase that.. She's the only one who shops like me. When I decide to go all out, that is. Anyway I was so sick on Tuesday nothing really appealed to me except a pair of $3 earrings that looked like they cost $18+ :P

In general, I had two happy days, despite feeling sick and achey :) Today was nice and quiet, and I slowly built up my assignment momentum again.

I must say I enjoyed it up until just now.

I guess to prevent my day from becoming un-nice, I'll just say it here and get it over with quickly.

I've blocked some people from my MSN list. These are what I call high-maintenance people. You never hear from them but hear them whine or plead for attention.

To those who suddenly never see me online anymore:
Sorry, my life is difficult enough as it is. I've more assignments to go and I don't have time to listen to how angry/sad/hurt/etc. he/she/it/etc. has made you. I also don't have time to listen to what I should or should not do/say.

My advice to these people is:
Don't try and contact me, I'll contact you.

To a certain person:
You are acutely aware of every little thing you do. You know exactly how you come across and you know just how to get what you want. This is not charisma, it is manipulation. I won't fall for it again. Next time you approach me I don't think you will find a friend anymore.

I've had enough. I only wanna talk to those who value me. I only wanna talk to those who value my input in their lives. I don't mind being unpopular as long as those who love me love me.

Right, now back to enjoying the rest of the evening :) Now to get through more readings so I can CS later :)


- 18 May 2006 9:41pm -

3 comments:

Frederico said...

Heya! This is Frederick from Winterealm ... dropped by your blog after reading your email.. Thanks for being a fan! :)
I've been through what you're going through before too.. its irritating when you get on and you have like 2-3 breakup/suicidal cases in your face, and you spend your night counselling people...
Well, just dropped by to say Hi & check you out. You're a babe! ;)
cya!

-Fred
www.winterealm.com

Frederico said...

Oh, and you're free to link me up, by all means!

-Fred

hesedetang * said...

Hi!

And thanks :) I'll link you rightaway :)